What is BG Clubs?
B stands for Boys and G stands for Girls. This weekly program for boys and girls, ages 3 to 11, develops practical skills and cultivates Christian character as Biblical principles are learned and applied to daily living.This discipleship program is designed for both the churched and unchurched child, created by The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (PAOC).
BG Clubs, however is not exclusive to PAOC churches but rather encourages other mid-week church groups or clubs to be part of reaching children for Christ, using this successful discipling program and the curriculum.
The purpose of BG Clubs is to: To lead boys and girls to God and help them live a Christ-centered life through:
- making good friends
- learning God’s Word
- teaching spiritual concepts
- building Christian character
- developing awareness of community needs
- fostering skills and achievements
- providing wholesome recreational activities
- nurturing an interest in missions
- cultivating leadership qualities
BG Clubs is divided into four age groups:
• SEEKERS for 3 and 4 year olds
• ADVENTURERS for 5 and 6 year olds
• EXPLORERS for 7 to 9 year olds
• DISCOVERERS for 10 and 11 year olds
Dan Cowell or Barry Mossip